In the post Covid-19 era, the cinema industry will take more time than other industries to pick up and come back to normality – primarily due to low audience footfalls, which leads to the other reason — lack of content.
Both, as we know, are strongly interlinked; interdependent. What measures can be taken to regain the confidence of the audiences and restore the trust of the cinema-going audience?
Join the Building Trust with Audiences webinar hosted by UFO Moviez under the aegis of FICCI, for a deep dive on the perspectives of both — Exhibitors and Producers.
Please remember to log in 15 minutes before the session start time i ie by 3.45 pm on Thursday, 14th May 2020, for the session which begins at 4 pm
- Leena Jaisani – Assistant Secretary General and head FICCI-Entertainment Division
- Kapil Agarwal – Joint Managing Director – UFO Moviez India Limited
- Kamal Gianchandani – CEO PVR Pictures Ltd. Chief Business Planning & Strategy PVR Ltd
- Alok Tandon – CEO – INOX Leisure Limited
- Dagubatti Suresh Babu – Leading Telugu film producer, studio owner, exhibitor and distributor
- Mahendra Soni – SVF Entertainment Limited – Leading film producers, distributors and Exhibitors
- Siddharth Roy Kapur – Film Producer and President of the Film and Television Producers Guild of India
- Shibashish Sarkar – Group Chief Executive Officer – Content, Digital & Gaming at Reliance Entertainment
- Akshaye Rathi – MD – Rathi Cinemas
This is a must-attend webinar for anyone connected with the Movies exhibition, production and marketing business in India.