One Page Spotlight, the social and professional networking site for creators and entertainment professionals is all set to host a 60-minute online concert on April 22nd featuring 40 musicians from 6 countries including 5 Grammy® Award Winners and live stream through multiple official handles of our associating partners.
The music will feature performances from artists and musicians across 13 cities of the world where they will be performing from their homes by expressing their solidarity to the global lockdown and fight against COVID-19 by promoting Stay home stay safe initiatives taken up by everyone across the globe.
Commenting on the initiative, Ricky Kej – a Grammy-winning American composer, music producer, and Environmentalist, said, “Today, music is the most consumed form of culture. The ability of music is to increase social cohesion and direct human attention, captivate and create a sense of community. The idea behind this concert is to spread awareness and appreciation for the Earth’s environment which serves as a conscious reminder of how fragile our planet is and how important it is to protect it. The current situation has threatened the livelihood of people, species and ecosystems. We are calling everyone around the globe to rise up and come together and act to make positive and sustainable changes to protect the earth that we live on.”
The concert will be live streaming on two-time slots, 8 pm IST and 8 pm EST catering to the global audience who can view the concert through the official social media handles [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube] of WHO, WWF, Earth Day Network, UNFCCC, UNCCD, UNICEF and also at the official handle of One Page Spotlight. More information about the event is available at www.onepagespotlight.com.
Dr. Tedros Adhanom, Head WHO, Pavan Sukhdev, Global Head WWF, Ibrahim Thiaw Global Head UNCCD, HH Sadhguru, Head Isha Foundation will be a part of the concert and speak to the viewers.
The artists’ ensemble for the concert are:
- Ricky Kej Grammy® Award Winner Internationally renowned music composer, Us billboard number #1 Artist (Bangalore, India)
- Senegalese singer Baaba Maal (Senegal)
- Grammy® Award Winner Laura Dickenson (Los Angeles, USA)
- South African flutist, Grammy® Award Winner Wouter Kellerman (Melbourne, Australia)
- Hindustani classical music instrumentalist Padmabhushan Vishwa Mohan Bhatt (Jaipur, India)
- Singer, songwriter Lonnie Park (New York, USA)
- Africa’s finest show choir a 30 member choir Mzansi Youth Choir (South Africa)
- leading Dan Tranh musician in the world Hai Phuong (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
- violinist and composer Manoj George (Banglore, India)
- master of Carnatic percussion Arun Kumar (Bangalore, India)
- singer-songwriter, composer, Vijayaa Shanker (Mumbai, India)
- award-winning vocalist and flute player Varijashree (Bangalore, India)
- composer, lyricist, and singer IP Singh (Mumbai, India)
- Raveolution Choir (Bangalore, India)
- World-renowned Speed Painter Vilas Nayak (Bangalore, India)
WHO, WWF, UNICEF India, UN Climate Change, UNESCO MGIEP, UNCCD, EARTH DAY NETWORK are the Goodwill Partners for this global initiative. Paytm Insider, Isha Foundation, PVR, Just Dial, Airtel DTH, and Spykke became part as outreach partners to stand in solidarity with the global cause.
One Page Spotlight is a standalone virtual social media platform that is creating opportunities to engage and exhibit the global art and culture revolution digitally where artists can create, share, celebrate, encourage and collaborate with the creative community across the globe.