Mi India, announced that it has sold over 13 million devices during the festive period. Named as the best brand for delivering top-notch quality smartphones by RedQuanta, the company sold over 9 million smartphones led by models such as Mi 10T Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi 9 Prime Redmi 9, Redmi 9A amongst others. In addition to this, Mi India witnessed a significant demand for ecosystem products during festive sales and sold over 4 million devices driven by categories like TVs, streaming devices, trimmers, smart bands, audio products, power banks etc.
Newly launched products like Mi Watch Revolve, Mi Smart Speaker were amongst the top favorites for consumers. Additionally, Mi Box 4k and Mi TV Stick continued to be the top selling streaming devices across Amazon and Flipkart.
Raghu Reddy, Chief Business Officer, at Mi India, said,“We are thrilled to share that Mi India registered its highest ever sales during this festive season with 13 million devices across smartphones and other product categories. We introduced a wide selection of products and coupled it up with great offers and initiatives like the Mi Smart Upgrade to meet our consumers requirements.”
“The milestone of selling 13 million devices is not only reassuring for us as a brand but the industry at large. We are looking forward to a higher demand in Q4 and gearing ourselves to end the year on a high note by fulfilling the same.”
“We are humbled at the response that we have received from our Mi Fans and users and being a consumer-first brand, we will continue delivering on our promise to bring the highest quality products at honest prices,” Reddy added.
During this festive period, Mi India saw an unprecedented demand from first time users, as well as existing users, across all serviceable pin codes.
- Sold over 9 million smartphones during this period, across all platforms
- Mi 10T Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi 9 Prime, Redmi 9, Redmi 9A were some of the best selling devices during the festive sale
- Sold 4 million Smart TVs, Mi Ecosystem products and accessories
- Sold over 450K+ of Mi TVs and Home Entertainment products during Diwali
- 4K TVs saw the biggest growth in demand over last year. Larger screen size of 50/55 inch saw over 50% growth vis a vis last year
- Reached the milestone of 10 million sales for Made In India Mi Power Banks during festive period
- Sales for Mi Air Purifiers grew by 100%
- Newly launched products like Mi Watch Revolve and Mi Smart Speaker saw a phenomenal response from Mi Fans and consumers
- Mi Smart Band was amongst the best selling products in the fitness category