- 2019 marks 25th year of Mercedes-Benz in India and an important milestone for the luxury carmaker
- Customers experience Mercedes-Benz SUVs, sedans, and performance cars
- Mercedes-Benz products ranging from GLA, GLC, GLE, and GLS to C-Class and E-Class available for test-drive
- Longer self-drive trail with additional off-road track offers an exciting and all-inclusive experience
- Celebrity chef Ranveer Brar holds a special workshop as part of Ranveer Brar-Mercedes-Benz Culinary Academy, an industry-first gourmet certification
- Based on positive feedback on association with MTV Sessions, Luxe Drive once again hosts series of live music gigs and renowned artists
- Entertaining performances by popular bands like The Yellow Diary
- Interactive Digital Signage offers prospects with information on different products, types of services, technology, etc.
- Thrilling ‘Mind Games Zone’ for both kids and grown-ups underscores the message ‘Racing is a state of mind’ where participants win scale models of Mercedes-Benz’s first-ever E-Class
- Exclusive Mercedes-Benz collectibles in merchandise zone with dedicated AMG lifestyle collection segment for fans of luxury car
- Free car evaluation, special trade-in with personalized finance; Mercedes-Benz Financial Services offers customized financial options
Mercedes-Benz, India’s largest luxury car manufacturer, rolled into Mumbai today with its ‘Luxe Drive Live 2019’.
An exclusive luxury experience built on adrenaline, gourmet and music, the event, now in its fifth year, gave current and potential owners a unique taste of the Mercedes-Benz lifestyle.
This included an exclusive opportunity to test drive an impressive range of Mercedes-Benz cars, enjoy live musical performances with MTV and the chance to sample gourmet cuisine courtesy celebrity chef Ranveer Brar.
Martin Schwenk, the Managing Director, and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said, “Mumbai is one of the most important markets of Mercedes-Benz in India. It is one of the highest contributors of Mercedes-Benz sales in India. Mercedes-Benz has always believed in the growth story of India and we have been strengthening the brand presence through customer engagement activities.
As we celebrate 25 years in India with our brand motto ‘Best Never Rest’, we bring a lot of excitement to our unique experiential programme, Luxe Drive Live 2019. As part of the celebrations, 25 special attendees will have an opportunity to win Mercedes-Benz merchandise in a special contest at the venue. The fifth edition of Luxe Drive Live in India, with Adrenaline, Gourmet and Music as the key pillars, will help us strengthen our brand reach and provide our customers with an immersive experience.”
The three pillars of experience are:
Adrenaline: Adrenaline is designed to give a holistic product and brand experience to our prospective customers. With this key principle, Luxe Drive Live 2019 enhances the drive experience by adding a more thrilling off-road track. To increase the drive experience and product exposure for all our SUVs, Mercedes-Benz also has a specially designed self-drive zone with extended drive duration.
- Self-drive experience of new-generation Mercedes-Benz cars such as CLA and GLA
- Self-drive experience on a specially designed off-road track for GLA, GLC and GLE 250
- Demonstration of GLE 350 and GLS
- Pre-safe demonstration in the C-Class and E- Class
- Innovative car displays comprising a range of new product launches and brand shapers
Gourmet: Gourmet has been the most successful engagement pillar for Luxe Drive over the years, as it presents a perfect blend of luxury and lifestyle. Mercedes-Benz continues its association with celebrity chef Ranveer Brar who will travel to all the Luxe Drive Live events and cook up a delectable spread of dishes. He will conduct an exclusive workshop on gourmet and food photography. Chef Brar will also introduce the industry-first Luxe Drive Culinary Academy to bring in more exclusivity to the gourmet pillar. Entry to the Academy is through participation in social media contests and the winner will get an exclusive hamper, while all other participants will receive certificates.
Music: Music is a high-attention grabber and is capable of enhancing brand reach across the country. Keeping this in mind, Mercedes-Benz created the extra ‘Music’ pillar at Luxe Drive Live to offer participants an electrifying and memorable weekend. In an industry-first initiative, Mercedes-Benz India has associated with MTV for musical events that include a series of live musical gigs showcasing the works of reigning musicians as well as some of India’s highly-talented artists and bands.
On the occasion, Mercedes-Benz India also hosted a live demo of the recently launched ‘Mercedes me’ Connect app at Luxe Drive Live Mumbai for customers. It enables customers to connect with their vehicles from anywhere and at any time. The ‘Mercedes me’ app will offer over 25+ unique features. Some key features are Remote lock-unlock, Parked Vehicle Locator, Send destination 2 car, Remote retrieval of vehicle status, Valet Protect, Speed Alert, Tele-diagnostics, etc.
- Date: November 16-17th, 2019
- Timing: 16th November, Saturday: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm; 17th November, Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Venue: Raymond grounds, Thane
- Band performances: Saturday – Shubhangi Joshi Collective, The Yellow Diary; Sunday – Mali and Nikhita Gandhi