The flagship event of Internet and Mobile Association of India on affiliate marketing popularly known as India Affiliate Summit, is back with its 5th edition, and this year, shedding light on the power of alliances and affiliations, IAS looks forward to welcome the ‘emperor of minds’ collude one more time to RE: IMAGINE and chart out the blueprint of the future of affiliate marketing – the core of which has always been performance based partnership.
The premier annual meeting place of the global affiliate marketers at India is initiated through this event and over the percentage of participation from countries like Singapore, Malaysia, US, Brazil, Israel have increased subsequently.
This event will host a total of about 2700 delegates from the marketing industry for two days over keynotes, panel discussions, master classes and parties.
Over 70 speakers will speak at this premier gathering. A few of the speakers in this year’s edition are Emanuel Cinca – what the Aff; popular affiliate expert Daniil Silvestrov, Parul Bhargava – vCommission; Vakul Agarwal – Grofers, Manan Bajoria – Lenskart and Parag Murudkar – Yes Bank, among many others. Register for IAS2019 Summit.
Some knowledge themes in keynotes and panel discussions
- Changing landscape of brand and performance marketing in India: The smartest media approaches are those that accomplish both brand building and performance benefits cohesively. Performance marketing builds brands but in a more personalised way. Marketers should think about their message and content strategies in a more 1:1 way, knowing that they can be targeted to specific audiences. Analytics and automation will create the need for more tools to assess the landscape and audience Knowing the brand positioning, brand attributes, and translating that positioning into message and imagery that resonates with the target audience, we are able to create performance marketing that helps reinforce the brand.
- 6 Figure Lessons From 1,528,079 Emails with 41.8% Open Rate
- Leveraging influencers in the age of performance marketing: Performance marketing programs have expanded their outlook to take a more holistic view, even merging with their business development team and it is more of partnership development. Integration of influencer into performance marketing is done by aligning goals, influencers and by tracking and monitoring. Tracking influencers which contributes to performance results in growing the business.
- Importance of affiliate marketing in M-Commerce: Mobile commerce is a natural progression of eCommerce and has grown significantly over the years. With evolving expectations, consumer behavior is skewed towards the app ecosystem. This leads to an adaptive affiliate ecosystem getting its due rewards by advertisers on mobile. In this session, we will discuss the ubiquity of mobile commerce, and how remarkably specific data is tied to mobile affiliate activity.
- Changing trends in video content consumption – What, where and how?: People are watching what they want, they’re watching where they want- from the 70 inch 4K OLED in their rooms to their smartphones’ 5 inch screen while riding the train to work.1 in 3 adults between ages 18 and 54 use their smartphone as their primary device for watching online. With mobile, online video is always on demand-people can watch virtually anywhere, anytime and on any screen. The new viewing habits are evolving due to the nature of in-home viewing. The high rate of online video consumption via mobile indicates potential growth for short-form video platforms. Making short, shareable videos designed to appeal to the broadest audience possible, not only longer, but more niche.
The event also host an affiliate street. One can walk through a street filled with expert advice from affiliate marketing jedis, the latest products/services and collaboration opportunities of a lifetime.
The interactive exhibition floor is completely dedicated to affiliate marketers including publishers, brands, ad networks, bloggers, agencies and much more.
The setup seeks to replicate a ‘marketplace’ which will have ‘streets and vendors’ whose main aim is to further opportunities through affiliate marketing.
This year India Affiliate Summit is also coming up for the first time with India Affiliate Awards. To enter the India Affiliate Awards 2019, click here.
So, a huge shoutout to all the brands, publishers, agencies, adnetworks and even independent affiliate marketers if you need to grow your network or explore different opportunities in this untapped marketing channel or establish business tie ups to explore this billion dollar industry,then you can’t miss the IAMAI’s India Affiliate Summit 2019.